Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Service for Customers.
We aim to provide you with a simple and quick way of buying tickets or registering for an event online. Anyone that buys tickets or registers for an event via TicketsMinistry.com, therefore, accepts the below agreement with Tickets M (Private) Limited the legal company of TicketsMinistry, and all intellectual property associated with TicketsMinistry.
- “TicketsMinistry” shall refer to Tickets M (Private) Limited, whose registered office is at 20E, Sri Saranankara Road, Kalubowila, Dehiwala. Colombo, Sri Lanka.
- “Website” shall refer to the online sales portal www.ticketsministry.com or any other electronic websites or domains provided by TicketsMinistry for the sale of Tickets including all webpages, subdomains, and subparts therein contained provided by TicketsMinistry whether accessed via a personal computer, laptop, tablet, mobile phone or any other device capable of accessing the information available now or created in the future.
- “Customer” shall refer to any individual or organization that uses The Website to purchase or attempt to purchase any goods or services, including but not limited to tickets, delegate passes, vouchers, or any similar products or services using the Website.
- “Organizer” shall refer to any individual, partnership, or organization whether privately or publicly owned that is responsible for the organization, promotion, and delivery of any event, service, or offering of any kind offered for sale or free of charge to the Customer via the Website
- “Event” shall refer to any event, of any nature, including but not limited to entertainment, education, business, sports, family, religious or other types of events where the Organizer wishes to promote, advertise and sell tickets, passes, vouchers or any similar service to Customers using the Website as a facilitating service for the promotion of the event.
- “Ticket” shall refer to any form of paid or complimentary entrance voucher or method of measuring and controlling entrance whether a physical printed ticket, voucher, pass, wristband, or similar or an electronic form of the ticket such as a unique bar code, QR code, reference number which identifies the holder as having purchased or been given permission to access a specific Event.
- “Services” shall refer to the services provided by TicketsMinistry to the Organizer in respect of the Event, and may include, but shall not be limited to such services as advertising and promoting the Event on the Website; providing an online website portal that enables Customers to purchase Tickets for the Organizer’s Event; delivery of the aforementioned Tickets to the Customer via either electronic or physical means as agreed between the Organizer and TicketsMinistry; a collection of payment for any Tickets purchased by the Customer on behalf of the Organizer; registration of the Customer’s information; and any other services provided by TicketsMinistry to the Organizer as agreed by the parties in writing.
Ticket Purchase Policy
- Tickets purchased on the Website are non-refundable except for in the limited circumstances described below in the Refunds Policy.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged except in the limited circumstances described below in the Refunds Policy.
- Tickets cannot be transferred to a third party other than the immediate family members and friends of the Customer, and in such cases never for a value greater than the original purchase price. Tickets purchased are for the use of the named buyer or their immediate family or friends. Tickets cannot be resold at a value greater than their original purchase price. In the event TicketsMinistry becomes aware of a Ticket being resold for commercial gain at a price greater than the original purchase price, TicketsMinistry will cancel the Ticket, without a refund to the purchaser, and the Ticket will not be valid for entry.
- Customers are advised not to purchase TicketsMinistry-branded Tickets resold through so-called secondary ticketing websites or online selling sites such as eBay as it is possible the Ticket may not be valid for entry or will be canceled by TicketsMinistry.
- TicketsMinistry may require the Customer to provide proof that they are the original purchaser of the Ticket at the point of entry to the Event in the form of an acceptable original photo ID such as a passport, driver’s license, national ID card, and/or by presenting the original credit/debit card used to purchase the tickets. If more than one ticket is purchased by the Customer for the same event, then all members of the Customer’s party attending the event should enter the Event at the same time as the Customer.
- It is the responsibility of Customers to protect their tickets from loss or theft. TicketsMinistry is not responsible for the replacement of lost or stolen Tickets and does not issue refunds for lost or stolen Tickets. This applies to electronically issued Tickets as well as printed Tickets. In the event a customer’s electronic Ticket is copied/stolen (e.g. via hacked email, or through delivery to a shared email address) and the Ticket is used and scanned before the Customer enters the Event, the Customer will be refused entry as the Ticket will have been canceled at the time of first use. No refund will be offered to the Customer in this case. Customers are strongly advised to protect their electronic Tickets with the same caution and care they would protect a physical printed Ticket from theft.
- In most cases, payment in full for the Ticket is made at the time of purchase, and the Ticket is dispatched to the Customer via email shortly after the purchase has been completed. If payment is made fraudulently using a lost/stolen credit/debit card or the credit/debit card is used without the permission of the card owner, TicketsMinistry reserves the right to cancel such Tickets purchased without refund to the fraudulent purchaser.
Ticket Usage Policy and Attendance at the Event
- It is the Customer’s responsibility to check whether there are any restrictions placed on entry to the Event, such as age restrictions or dress code restrictions, before purchasing a Ticket from the Website. TicketsMinistry will not be held liable and will not refund the Ticket purchase if entry to the Event is declined by the Organizer for any reason including, but not limited to, failure to meet the dress code, failure to meet age restrictions, dangerous, disruptive, unruly or unlawful behavior resulting in the Organizer or venue management declining entry
- All Tickets are issued subject to the Rules and Regulations of the venue and the Event. It is the responsibility of the Customer to abide by such Rules and Regulations and to familiarize themselves with the Rules and Regulations before purchasing a Ticket.
- In all cases, The Organizer and the venue management reserve the right of entry and reserve the right to conduct security searches at any time to ensure safety and security at the Event.
- If a Customer is ejected from an Event by the Organizer, its agents, or by the venue management or security then the Customer shall not be entitled to a refund under any circumstances.
- Many venues operate a strict “no re-entry” policy, meaning that if the Customer leaves the venue during the Event, they will not be permitted back into the venue using their original Ticket. It is the responsibility of the Customer to familiarize themselves with the re-entry policy of the Event before entering. No refunds will be issued to Customers who leave a venue during an Event and are refused re-admission because of the no re-entry policy.
- The venue management or the Organizer may restrict what items are brought into the Event, including but not limited to food, beverages, cameras, video and audio recording equipment, seating, selfie sticks, and items considered unlawful, hazardous, dangerous, or potential weapons. TicketsMinistry will not be held liable and will not refund the Ticket purchase if entry to the Event is declined or a Customer is ejected by the Organizer or venue management for bringing, or attempting to bring, a restricted item into the venue. Furthermore, TicketsMinistry accepts no responsibility or liability for items confiscated by the Organizer or venue management.
- TicketsMinistry, the venue management, and the Organizer accept no responsibility or liability for items lost or stolen, or injury incurred at the Event.
- It is the Customer’s responsibility to attend the event at the correct time on the correct date. It is the Customer’s responsibility to check that the Event is due to take place on the original published date and at the original published time. TicketsMinistry accepts no responsibility or liability for any loss, whether actual or implied, due to the Customer failing to check the date and time of the Event before traveling to the Event. In the event an Event is canceled or postponed, then TicketsMinistry may offer a refund to the Customer subject to the Refunds Policy detailed below.
- Failure on the part of the Customer to attend an Event for any reason will not be a reason for issuing a refund.
- It is the responsibility of the Customer to attend the Event on time. Some venues and Organizers will refuse entry to latecomers. No refunds will be issued to latecomers.
- Many Events will have a “last admission” time, meaning the latest time a Customer can enter the Event. The last admission time is generally earlier than the end time of the Event. It is the responsibility of the Customer to ascertain the last admission time. If a Customer is refused entry for an Event because they arrive at the Event after the last admission time TicketsMinistry will not issue a refund.
- Most venues prohibit the unauthorized use of photographic and recording equipment. Please check with the Organizer and venue before arriving at the Event.
- By purchasing a Ticket through TicketsMinistry you hereby agree to be photographed, filmed, or recorded by the Organizer, the venue management, or any third party operating on the behalf of the Organizer or venue management at the Event or the immediate surroundings of the entrance to the venue. Furthermore, by purchasing a Ticket through TicketsMinistry you hereby waive all rights in any photographs, video, or audio recordings of you at the Event or the immediate surroundings of the entrance to the venue (the “Recorded Material”) made by the Organizer, the venue management or any third party operating on the behalf of the Organizer or venue management. You hereby agree that the Organizer, the venue management, or any third party operating on the behalf of the Organizer or venue management may use such Recorded Material in any way they deem fit, without restriction, approval from, or recompense to, you.
Ticket Delivery and Collection Policy
- TicketsMinistry issues purchased Tickets electronically as PDF files via email. It is the Customer’s responsibility to
- I. provide TicketsMinistry with a working, correct email address for Ticket delivery, and to check their Inbox for the email containing the PDF of the Ticket. This PDF can be printed by the Customer and used as an entry Ticket.
- In some instances, it is possible to request delivery of the Ticket as a URL link delivered via SMS or Email to the Customer’s smartphone for a small additional fee.
- For a limited number of Events, the electronic PDF Ticket issued by TicketsMinistry via email needs to be exchanged for a printed ticket issued by the Organizer. Collection booths for exchanging Tickets in such circumstances are usually situated close to the Event entrance. In such cases the Organizer or TicketsMinistry will request the Customer to provide the items listed below to exchange the electronically issued TicketsMinistry Ticket for the printed ticket:
- I. A printed copy of the TicketsMinistry electronic Ticket or the Ticket number or Booking number (mandatory in all cases)
- II. One of the following forms of identification (original not a copy required)
- a. Valid photo identification document issued by a government organization such as a driving license
- b. Valid National Identity Card (NIC)
- c. Valid Passport
- TicketsMinistry sells Tickets on behalf of Organizers who are responsible for the Event organization and management.
- Once purchased Tickets cannot be refunded, exchanged, or transferred other than in the circumstances detailed specifically below.
- It is the Customer’s responsibility to check whether there are any restrictions placed on entry to the Event, such as age restrictions or dress code restrictions, before purchasing a Ticket from the Website. TicketsMinistry will not be held liable and will not refund the Ticket purchase if entry to the Event is declined by the Organizer for any reason including, but not limited to, failure to meet the dress code, failure to meet age restrictions, dangerous, disruptive, unruly or unlawful behavior resulting in the Organizer or venue management declining entry.
- The Organizer and the venue management reserve the right to refuse admission at any time without giving cause or reason. TicketsMinistry does not offer refunds to any Customer who refused entry to the Event or who is ejected from the Event for any reason.
- Customers are eligible to apply for a refund in writing to TicketsMinistry within 30 days after the Event or, in the case of canceled or postponed Events, within 30 days of the date of the announcement that the Event is postponed or canceled, in the following circumstances only:
- I. If the event is canceled for any reason.
- II. If the main Artist cancels.
- III. If the main Artist fails to perform or is incapable of performing.
- IV. If the main Artist moves the performance to a different date.
- V. If the start or end time of the Event is moved significantly, this being a move in a time of at least five hours or more from that originally published.
- VI. If the event is postponed for any reason. In the case of postponement, Customers may be offered the option to use their original ticket for a re-scheduled date for the event, or may, in the case of Events with multiple performances be offered the opportunity to exchange their original Ticket for a Ticket of similar value and similar seating quality for another performance on a different day. This is the only instance where Customers may be offered the option to exchange Tickets.
- VII. If the venue of the event is changed to a location significantly different from the original venue location. For a change of venue to be a justifiable reason for a refund, the new venue would have to be at least 20km away from the original venue or the new venue to be of significantly lower quality in terms of services, amenities, and ambiance than the original venue.
- TicketsMinistry will consider applications for refunds based only on the above-mentioned circumstances detailed in points I-VII and may request specific documentation or other evidence in support of any such requests.
- If TicketsMinistry, at its sole discretion, accepts the request for a refund, then the refund will be issued via the same method that the original payment was made. If payment was made by credit or debit card, then the refund will be made to the same credit or debit card used for the original purchase.
- TicketsMinistry reserves the right to withhold up to 5% of the original purchase value being refunded to cover administration costs and bank charges in processing the refund.
- Minor changes in performance times or performance durations will not be considered justifiable reasons to issue a refund.
- Changes to supporting artists will not be considered a justifiable reason to issue a refund.
- Performance quality, technical issues, or the Customer not enjoying the performance will not be considered justifiable reasons to issue a refund.
- Abandonment of an Event once it has started due to any reason including but not limited to weather conditions, earthquake, fire, flood, death, acts of God, war, insurrection, strike, lockout, failure in power supply, the action of a governmental body or any other acts of force majeure not reasonably within the control of the Organizer will not be considered justifiable reasons to issue a refund.
- The above-mentioned Refund Policy may vary depending on the event type and/or Organizer terms and conditions.
To request a refund based on the circumstances detailed above please contact TicketsMinistry by email at email@example.com
Please make sure to give us your transaction number, ticket number, email address, full name, and telephone number to help us serve you.
- TicketsMinistry will not be held responsible for or liable for any issues, damages, or physical injuries arising from the Event for which the customer bought Tickets.